RPM Installation of 19.04 on CentOS 7 64-bit Minimal:
1. Install sipXcom over an existing pre-installed Operating System (such as CentOS 7 minimal) through yum
5. Run setup and the system will reboot to disable selinux to allow the rest of the setup routine to work properly.
56. Run setup again and answer basic questions. See → Quick Start#InstallationWizard for help answering these questions.
67. After initial setup and before configuring the system further, yum update the system and reboot the server.
yum update -y reboot
78. After a couple of minutes, the administration web interface should be available at