sipXecs now has an advanced instant messaging platform.
To manage your instant messaging preferences, click the My Information tab then click Instant Messaging, then click the Show Advanced Settings link:
Here you can set many options:
- IM Display Name: Set the display name visible to other users
- IM Password: Set Your IM Password
- Phone presence in IM status: If this setting is enabled it allows anyone that has added you to their buddy list to see when you're on the phone
- Call info in IM status: If this setting is enabled it allows anyone that has added you to their buddy list to see who you're on the phone with
- Status message: If Phone presence in IM is enabled this is the message displayed when you are on the phone to anyone that has added you to their buddy list.
- Voicemail on DND: If this setting is enabled, any time you set your status to Do Not Disturb in IM, callers will immediately be diverted to your voicemail (your phone will not ring)