sipXcom 21.04 General Availability
November 16, 2021
CoreDial is pleased to announce the GA release of sipXcom 20.08.
We're bringing in some new API enhancements to sipXcom for CDR reporting as well as the new ability to manage Hunt Groups via API.
We’ve also taken the next step with the new API Ban feature, where we’ve introduced the firewall blocking of the imported entries. Check out their site (https://apiban.org), they're offering a great service. All you need to do is request an API key and you can have sipXcom automatically poll their honeypot-created ban list.
We’re looking forward to a great 2021 with more enhancements to come!
sipXcom New Features
- Manage Hunt Groups via API
- Blocking of imported IP’s from API Ban.
- 19.08 and later are now released on CentOS 7 only. This will require that administrators install CentOS 7 minimal, then install Uniteme with our single line installer and then restore from a previous version backup.
- AudioCodes and other gateways may need to have their configuration changed if faxing is used. See SIPX-811.
- For Let's Encrypt certificates to work properly, the server must have a valid outside DNS name and have port 80 and 443 open to LE's servers.
Who Should Install?
New software releases are made at a rate of two to four releases a year. Releases are numbered in the <yy>.<mm>.<uu> format where <yy> and <mm> designate the year and the month, respectively, in which a release is made generally available. Where applicable, <uu> corresponds to an update release relative to a general release on which fixes are made available.
Please post to the sipXcom-users google group if you have questions.